Please read these terms, conditions of use and privacy statements and consider them carefully before using this website. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, do not use this website!
We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. Your continued usage of this website indicates your acceptance of these changes.
Notice to site visitors – when you access this site you do so on the following terms and conditions:
- All materials and resources (“content”) presented on this website (the “site”) are provided for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your medical practitioner or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical or psychological condition. Never delay seeking professional treatment or advice because of anything you may have read on this site! If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency (000 in Australia) immediately. Reliance on any information contained in this site should be undertaken solely at your own risk.
- That this site provides (1) links to other websites and (2) details of other practitioners, support groups and organisations providing psychological and medical treatments and therapies, and by proceeding with access you accept that the host of this site makes no representation as to the accuracy or suitability of the information and/or treatment provided by such other websites, practitioners, support groups and organisations.
- That any information contained on this site is for personal use only and information and materials on this site are not to be reproduced without prior permission from Doley Psychology Services.
- This site does not provide medical advice.
- This site does not maintain medical or psychological records. This site explicitly disclaims any duty to maintain any sort of medical or psychological record on behalf of any reader who has optionally and voluntarily chosen to store personal data on the site.
- This site may contain content that is sexually explicit. Visitors to this site who consume this site’s content (“readers”) who may find such material to be offensive should not use this site.
- That any person accessing this site shall have no right to seek any compensation for any loss or damage from any party associated with the site howsoever occasioned.
- Doley Psychology Services does not consider email counselling/advice to be an adequate substitute for face to face counselling. If you email firstname.lastname@example.org you accept that the reliability and security limitations of internet technology limits confidentiality.